Here are random thoughts going through my head in the past weeks…
– Brooks is really starting to remind me of Landon – he has a couple Landon-ism’s that take me back to 2010 and Landon’s first months.
– I look forward to taking vacation time with the kids this summer. It’s amazing how much more coordinated Landon is since last summer and I know he’s going to love the water and summertime outside.
– Our new nanny is doing a great job and I love all the structured and fun activities she plans for the kids – painting rocks and planters, going on picnics and lots of games.
– I really feel like we are getting into a good routine and I love that we are getting out more and more as a family of 4. We got to go to church for the first time with Brooks this past weekend.
– I love seeing our bank accounts go up as we are putting away savings for our kids college tuition, emergency funds and a down payment on our next home.
– Brain blur isn’t nearly as bad the second time around… I guess I’m just used to having to get up in the middle of the night every once in a while when Landon is sick or happens to wake up. And Brooks sleeps longer spells than Landon did, so between the two, I’m better off this time around!
– This weather is awesome lately – I love the feeling of 70° temps and a slight breeze and it’s perfect weather for my boys to be outside!
– I have been a choco-holic lately. Every night I crave some little sweet treat – oreo’s, brownies, cake… whatever… I’m loving it all!
– I feel like my calendar is OUT OF CONTROL the next few weeks… with showers, a wedding, birthdays, holidays, doctors appointments and company in town, it’s going to be a busy few weeks and summer will be here before we know it!
– I love not being pregnant!!