I tend to go through phases where I am really into something. Do you do that? Where you can’t get enough of doing something, playing with something, eating something…
Lately, I am really into:
– exercising a few days a week. I love that my body aches a little bit in the mornings when I get up. Most recently I have tried some of the Insanity tapes and also an Athletic Conditioning class that kicks my butt!
– pulling out the old recipes. I sometimes get into a rut where I make the same things over and over again. Lately, I’ve tried to go through my recipe box and buy ingredients for things I haven’t made in a while
– “We Are Young” by Fun. I love jamming out to this anthem. And yes, it is getting overplayed but I still love it… for now!
– singing songs with Landon in the shower. Recent favorites include Happy Birthday, Twinkle, Twinkle and Itsy Bitsy Spider
– trying to get Brooks to laugh… usually a belly rub or nose kisses will do the trick. Baby giggles are adorable.
– hot tea. I go through phases of loving hot tea and right now with the allergies making me extra-mucousy, hot tea is just the thing!
– getting into my Bible. I’ve really had a renewed excitement about getting into my Bible a few nights a week after some time away. It feels good to find special “nuggets” and insights during my reading.
– Cadbury eggs – they are one of my favorite “once a year” indulgences. So far, I’ve enjoyed them 4 times! 😉
What are you into right now?