Here are some of the things I’m loving lately:
– Phone Games – Landon (my mini-tech wizard) really enjoys playing Angry Birds, Zebra Paint or the Balloons game on my (or Dean’s) phone. It’s nice to have something to keep him entertained for a few minutes on a long car ride or in a waiting room.
– Sparkling Flavored Water – When it’s hot outsite, I’ve been enjoying sweet, tangy flavored beverages. Cherry and Key Lime are recent favs!
– Saucony Sneakers – it’s time for a new pair of running shoes and Saucony’s seem to fit my feet the best! I’m on the hunt for a good deal on a comfy pair!
– Sunglasses – These hot, bright days have me appreciating my recent sunglasses purchase. They’ve been a constant on my face over the past month.
– Air Conditioning – I can’t believe how quickly these days got hot… Definitely crank the A/C up as soon as I get in the car each afternoon!
What are you loving this month?