Some nights I just love walking into my house from work. Here are the things I love for a great evening with my three boys:
1. Walking past some beautiful artwork – including Landon practicing his name.
Look at the one he did solo – all the letters are there, just in a crazy order. So proud.
2. Dinner started or ready. I love when the hubs is already cooking something and it’s almost time to sit and eat.
3. I love the welcome I get when my little guys are in a great mood and run to greet me at the door. It makes my heart happy.
4. Either a busy, planned night or an easy relaxing night. I love them both – tackling things from my to do list or hanging with the kids and hubby with no agenda. As long as I get some of each of these nights every week, I’m a happy girl.
5. TV-free time with the family – either playing a game or hanging out. And a good conversation at dinner 🙂
6. And I really feel accomplished if I also get in my Quiet time and a run. Wow, that makes for a full evening that I love.
What makes your evening perfect? How do you like to come home?