This fall, we have lots of plans for our family.
– A trip to the pumpkin patch (of course!) but also looking at a trip to go apple picking in the mountains. We’ve never gone apple picking before!
– A weekend away as our family of four to either the beach or the mountains. Just a couple days to hang together and enjoy Team Dean.
– Planting tulips. Tulips are my favorite flower. This fall, I’m going to work with my special garden helpers to plant a small patch of tulips out front. I know they’ll be my favorite thing this spring!
– Baking with my sous chefs. I’ve recently started “cooking class” with my kids. This is where they like to be my audience while I make special dishes – I usually add some flair and a French/European accent. Other times, they get right in there and are my super assistants – mixing and sprinkling and stirring. Fall is my favorite time of the year for trying new recipes and heating up the kitchen.
– Coffee/Tea/Donut dates. With the mornings getting cooler, I can guarantee we’ll be hitting up the Dunkin several Saturday mornings for a family date.
– A football party. I’m sure at least one weekend we’ll invite over people over for a game day – food, football, family, friends. (3 of my favorite F’s – guess which one isn’t!?)
Yes, our fall is bound to be full of family time and fun experiences.