…or maybe you did. Just depends on how tight we are! 😉
1. I wish I was about 2-3 inches taller than I am. That would make me the same height as my husband, so I guess I wish he was also 2-3 inches taller.
2. I used to be really good at (playing along with) Wheel of Fortune. I’ve gotten rusty the past few years but I think if I started watching again, I’d get good quickly.
3. I have thought about getting laser eye surgery, but I hate the idea of being able to see clearly at night. I’d much rather have contacts and be able to take them out so I have fuzzy vision because I think that helps me fall asleep faster
4. I really loved cinnamon-flavored Extra gum but I never see it in stores anymore. Extra is the best gum because it has the longest flavor.
5. I love swimming in pools and not lakes or oceans. I prefer when I can see the bottom and there aren’t animals underfoot.
6. I have to sleep with white noise. Even if we fly somewhere on vacation, I pack a large fan in my suitcase. I was never this way until my freshman year of college when my roomie (turned BFF) turned me onto fan sleeping.
7. I am a lightweight when it comes to taking medication. I have small dose melatonin that I take occasionally at night and I still bite it into thirds or fourths when I take it.
8. I played the clarinet from elementary school through middle school. By middle school I hated it but since I made my parents buy the instrument, they made me play until then.
9. I am not a pet lover. If my kids want an animal one day, I’m pretty sure that I’d only be ok with a goldfish.
10. I love sriracha sauce and eat it on eggs at least 5 mornings a week.
(Part 2 tomorrow)