The list continues…
11. I really love Martha Stewart. Her food. Her crafts. Her interior design. Love it all.
12. I don’t have time to be Martha Stewart. But a girl can wish!
13. I would never want to be famous. I like blending in and would hate walking around always wondering if people were ‘recognizing me’. I need to be able to pick my wedgies inconspicuously!
14. I used to hate blue cheese and salmon growing up. Now I enjoy both.
15. I watch too many crime shows – CSI, Rizzoli and Isles, Elementary, etc. to ever live on a large plot of land. I’d be too scared a murderer would come and no neighbor could hear me scream!
16. My dad pierced my ears when I was 2 years old. By himself. Numbing it with frozen fish sticks. In the kitchen.
17. I like to be surprised when I open presents. If my husband buys me a gift and leaves the bag on the floor, I’ll never look in it. Similarly, I like when he remembers something I said I wanted instead of asking me to give a list. I always think it’s more thoughtful to be listening and buy something I mentioned but maybe forgot about so I’m surprised when I open it. This also may have something to do with my desire to be surprised with the sex of our kids and wait until delivery.
18. I used to watch a ton of sports before I had kids. Dean always loves to watch events. Now I never watch sports. There are too many other things I want to get done to watch tv.
19. When I was growing up, I broke my nose, broke my wrist, had MRSA and had hand-foot-and-mouth disease. I’ve been relatively injury free since!
20. I hate new technology – I despise the learning curve. I always want Dean to ‘test it out for me’ and then teach me the shortcuts. Lucky for me he loves reading manuals and learning new things, so he’s always down for setting up any of my new gadgets.