Just some random thoughts…
- I hope my kids get some “real snow” this year. We got about 1-2 inches of ice/snow and the kids LOVED sledding. (They just got super fast, new sleds this year -thanks Grandpop/Debbie!) We need a good 5 inches to hit some of the better hills around here!
- Landon is obsessed with making “Cam Newton moves” – he can “Dab”, “first down” and “Superman”. Go Panthers – Superbowl 50.
- Brooks turned 4 and decided he can now do things on his own without complaint. Including getting dressed by himself in the mornings, showering and brushing teeth. When he was 3 years and 360 days – it was a fight each morning filled with tears – now he’s 4, and “4 year old’s get dressed all by themselves”. Love it!
- Landon is turning into his mom. He asks for back rubs every day.
- I love watching my husband play sports with his kids. Too many dads are too busy to get dirty. Not Dean.
- I can’t wait for warmer temps and the daylight savings change. I miss you outdoor runs and coming home when it’s still light out. My kids miss evening playtime outside.
- Blindspot is my new favorite show and I can’t wait until they start airing new episodes.
- I love family snuggle time at night. Our kids do too and I know that will change, so we do it all the time while we can.