Today, I’m thankful for:
- Great doctors and readily available, affordable medicine. After Brooks’ breathing episodes this weekend due to allergies, I’m so thankful for quick care and that he’s on the mend.
- A working body. Yes, my knees sometimes ache and my neck can get tight, I’m not as spry as I once was. But I have a body that can lift and run and work – every day.
- Cameras. I just love looking at past pictures and remembering special moments. A silly smile or fun backdrop immediately bring me back to that moment. As my brain can’t retain it all, I’m so thankful for those sweet images.
- My dad. He’s celebrating the big 5-5 today and I’m so thankful for him. He is always nudging me to be better. And he’s probably my biggest cheerleader. I’m thankful for his example. He works so hard in many aspects of life and I appreciate how much he’s taught me. (Which is a lot given we work together every day 🙂 )
- Dreams. I love that Dean and I get to think about our future and dream about places we want to go, things we want to achieve and what we want our family to be like. I love that we have so many freedoms and options in this life and I am so thankful God continues to bless our little life.
And a quick highlight from celebrating dad this weekend:
Thankful for the confidence he always puts on display 🙂 What a performance!!